Liberty Lake Centennial Rotary’s 3rd Annual RotaryinMotion Century & Family Fun Ride is Sunday, September 15, 2013.
Online registration closes on September 13th at 11:59pm.
Information about the Rotary In Motion Family Fun Ride: This elevation ride will take advantage of some of the prettiest areas of Liberty Lake, Post Falls, Green Bluff and Spokane Valley. September weather is ideal for riding. There will be helpful people to answer questions at each check point and routes will be clearly marked and marshalled.
The 50 and 100 mile rides will travel to Post Falls, around Hauser Lake, east around Newman Lake with a few rolling hills and challenging climbs. The 100 mile will continue exploring areas of Spokane Valley.
The 15 and 25 mile rides follow the back roads to Post Falls and then return on the Centennial Trail.
New this Year – Flat 15 and 25 mile rides – follow the Centennial Trail to Post Falls and return on the Centennial Trail.
The 5 mile Family-friendly ride goes thru trails of Liberty Lake.
Each Ride includes food stops, medical and mechanical support and safety crews and after your ride a lunch provided by Quizno’s.
100 Mile Start ………………………….. 7:00am
50 Mile Start ……………………………. 8:00am
25 & 15 Mile Starts …………………… 9:00am
5 Mile Family Fun Ride Start……. 10:30am
- Long sleeve shirt
- Healthy snacks and beverages at all stops
- Quizno’s lunch at the finish line
- RIM Rider’s packet full of goodies
- The route is monitored by Rotarians, volunteers and medical riders.
- Technical and mechanical support is provided by The Bike Hub, Wheel Sport and North Division Bicycle.
WHERE THE MONEY GOES
- Your Ride fees help raise funds for various Rotary Club supported projects including Liberty Lake Rotary Club and community outreach projects.
THANK YOU TO ALL OUR SPONSORS!
Learn more about the Liberty Lake Centennial Rotary Club